We offer wedding planning from start to finish and also provide "day of" coordinating. We can take a lot, if not all of the stress of finding reputable vendors. Just tell us what your DREAM wedding is and we will help make that dream come true.
DAY OF PACKAGE
Just the Basics "Day of"
This is the perfect simple “Day Of” package for the organized, detailed bridal couple who has the time and desire to take care of all the wedding planning and details themselves but feel that they need guidance; advice and direction from someone with experience along the way and needs a coordinator to attend and direct the rehearsal, wedding and reception. This package is designed to get you started on the right foot and includes three distinct meetings after the complimentary Consultation.
For those with family support the attendance of the wedding consultant at the rehearsal, wedding and wedding reception can be removed for a discounted package price.
In- depth Consultation for Planning and Guidance
(scheduled after receipt of signed contract and deposit)
• Completion of your bridal profile
• High level discussion of your budget according to package chosen
• Review your ideas and vision for the wedding and reception
• Review desired locations, options along with pro’s and con’s of each site
• Venue insight, advise, comparisons and recommendations
• Review style, theme, color choices and size of wedding
• Share our creative ideas and suggestions to compliment your style
• Review and discuss your desired vendors
• Vendor referrals that fit your needs and budget
• Customized task list provided after meeting
Midway Planning and Guidance Meeting
• Review Vendors selected for services, review services included by each
• Review Venue selected and discuss floor plan, rain plan and layout
• Review items included in Venue contract
• Provide customized list of additional items needed
• Discuss additional services needed, such as valet, security,
lighting, beverage, entertainment, etc.
• Advise Client of vendor selections on additional services
• Provide revised task list after meeting
• Provide revised budget and payment worksheet after meeting
Final Planning and Guidance Meeting with Review of overall Plan
• Review all contracts and discuss to ensure no detail has been overlooked
• Finalize Vendor List and times of deliveries
• Provide detailed timeline and floor plan
A La Carte
This service is designed for our clients who have already planned their event 'to the T', but don't want to worry about anything on the big day and require day-of coordination services. Whether it's a corporate luncheon, off-site, or fundraiser, we know that you would rather relax, not worry about details, nor run around dealing with logistics. With our day-of coordination service we will manage all of the on-site logistics down to the last detail. Prior to the event, we will meet with you and walk through the details of your event. On the day-of your event, Woodlands Event Planners will take over so that you can relax knowing everything is taken care of. We offer a wide range of a la carte services to suit every need. If you are interested in a service that is not outlined, feel free to ask. After all, it's your event your way!
With this comprehensive package, you will have the luxury of having peace of mind leading up to your special event and knowing that Woodlands Event Planners will take care of every aspect of the planning and execution process, from the beginning to the last detail. We will attend all appointments, serve as your point-person with vendors, and perform all of the legwork and negotiations on your behalf. Our most comprehensive service, the Platinum package will transform the otherwise exhausting and complicated process of planning your event into a fun, creative, and stress-free experience.
Services include but are not limited to:
The Gold Package
The Gold package is the perfect solution for those event organizers who wish to take a hands-on approach to the planning of their event, but would like the direction and assistance of a professional to make the process less overwhelming. You will receive all of the extensive consultation services that come with the Platinum package, but instead of having Woodlands Event Planners make the arrangements and execute the plans, you will carry out these tasks with our guidance. Our goal is for you to save time, money, and eliminate stress by supplementing your hard work with our expertise.
The Silver Package
With all of the planning and organization for your event completed, it's time to let go of the reins and have Woodlands Event Planners step in to ensure that all your efforts result in an idyllic, memorable, and flawless event. As part of our Silver package, we will meet with you approximately one month before the day of your event in order to familiarize ourselves with every detail and nuance of your special occasion. In the subsequent weeks, we will work closely with you to create a thorough timeline, determine final tasks, and contact your vendors to confirm all arrangements.